Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WE DID IT!!!

Wow!!  We did it!  Our first injection.  We feel so proud. I am attaching videos of our day.  I am sure ya'll will get a kick out of it.  We are amazed that we are now underway with the IVF process. 

This first video is at the start of our injection clinic.  Our nurse coordinator is named Lina.  She is super nice and takes good care of us.  She was highly embarrassed when Jeff whipped out the camera and started filiming.  I love when that happens.  :)



Jeff practicing his first injection.  Attached to my leg is a practice squishy thing.  Awwww...technical terms.


Finally at home.  A little explanation of the day.

Jeff is now preparing the medication.  He should now be referred to as Dr. White.


And here we go...1st injection.  We weren't nervous at all.  Nope, no way, uh huh, never.  Have I convinced you yet??

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I get to be your first comment!! :) I love that you are blogging about this so that we can keep up with how everything is going. Know that I am praying for you everyday, and so is Karlie. We want a new baby cousin!! (I almost fainted during the fake shot video...eeek) Love you both, Faydra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are so adorable and I couldn't be happier for you!! I can't wait to see how this process comes out for you, and you know I am praying and thinking of you always. :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete